CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am getting old

I took my 7 year old brother to play Miniature golf yesterday and Miss Jillian joined us. We had an excellent time. It was so hot I just wanted to take a dip in the waterfall that ran thru the golf course. By the time we were done I felt like taking a nap; thats when I realized "God, I am getting old!"

Time is just flying by and I am watching in the rear view mirror. I need to just slow down and stop taking things for granted and sit back to smell the roses. Before I know it, I will be sitting in my rocking chair on my front porch asking Chris (my boyfriend) what time we are meeting Bryan, Jenn, Jerry and Jill at the diner for coffee.

Its time to start enjoying the smaller things in life.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

:) I love you. And although time does fly by, it will be some time till we are all meeting for coffee at the diner... but then again, I sort of look forward to those times. :) Imagine the stories we will have then to talk about. :)

we all do need to slow down some.

love you!!

xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Oh, little girl you have a long, long way to go. But you DO have on thing right - it is definitely time to pay attention to the small things.